Sunday, February 3, 2013

Come Fly With Me to Costa Del Sol


As a new week dawns, I invite you to "Come Fly With Me to Costa Del Sol". This beautiful home is located in a small town in Costa Del Sol, Spain.
Villa Mandarina  belongs to Ana T. Béjar who owns  ETNO Design. In classic Andalusian style, this white washed home is a haven of light and peace.
The owner refers to it as an oasis and calls it a dream come true! Sigh! I could not agree more!  I think I have mentioned this many times before,  and here I go again.....the Andalusian region in Spain is one of my favorite places on earth and I yearn to go back :)



Here's wishing you a wonderful and productive week ahead! For now, sit back, relax and enjoy the view :)











The home in all its glory!!


























 


 




 


 


Images: Via



No comments:

Post a Comment