Monday, February 25, 2013

Travel Journal : The United Kingdom


Hello there! I know I have been missing in action for a while now :) I am on vacation in the United Kingdom and popping by to say a quick hello. We have rented a car and are driving around England, Scotland and Wales. I have been to London a few times before but this is the first time we are actually exploring the entire country.



My brother and sister in law live here. Its been a fabulous vacation spending time with them and seeing all the places I have been wanting to see for years.



I shall be back with numerous posts about my vacation :) For now I am sharing a few snapshots of my visit to Notting Hill and Portobello Market in London.



How have you all been? I would love to hear from you. I hope you have missed me??



























Images: Mine and subject to copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment