Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day and Some News


Happy Valentines Day to all my lovely readers. I hope this day and everyday of your life is filled with love, laughter, and friendship!

I  have a busy and exciting ten days coming up. I might be away from My Dream Canvas for a little while. I shall try and post as often as I can. It is hard to keep me away from here! However, there is going to be so much happening that its going to be tough :) More details on that soon!




This is a picture I took last year of the cherry blossoms close to home. This image reminds me of Spring........ I hope it gets here soon :) My Valentines Day was more about writing 40 plus cards for my kids classmates. I am buried under all the paper work, pencils and rice crispies :)



Have a fun day wherever you are. I shall see you around....










 


Images: Mine and subject to copyright.


 


Joining the Aloha Friday Blog Hop at What Jean Likes.



No comments:

Post a Comment