Friday, February 8, 2013

A Few Of My Favorite Things


If I were to make a lit of things that I love to do........this would be on the top of my list. For me, its heading to the lake close to home with my family to watch the sunset. On a brilliant day there is nothing prettier than this spot in the Pacific Northwest. My kids love running around and chasing the ducks. I walk a little, play ball with them and then just sit around and enjoy the view!

We never get tired of this!




I took these pictures last evening. I am always thinking that we should spend more time outdoors and enjoy the simple joys in life!

What do you think?




What tops your list? Have a Happy Friday everyone!



























Images: Mine and subject to Copyright



Joining the Meet and Greet Blog Hop at 2JustByou

 

No comments:

Post a Comment