Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Beauty and Soul of A Home!


Today something special happened and I have to share it with you. I have been really busy with a lot of stuff the past few days and not feeling a 100 percent! However, this evening as I walked into my home, I noticed it was enveloped in a golden glow. I immediately felt less tired and cranky :)









While I was clicking these pictures it dawned upon me that my home "moves me". I guess because these four walls are my comfort zone. Living here with my Family is what makes it perfect! We build our home over time and with layers. The layers in my home are far from perfect, nothing matches and not everything fits perfectly :) However, beauty does not come from perfection....right? Your home does not have to be perfect in the conventional sense....but you should love it, and make a connection with it. Call me a sentimental fool but my Family, my Friends who live close by and the imperfect layers in my home gives it beauty and a soul!

















Images: My Dream Canvas and subject to copyright. Please do not share without written permission.



Joining Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style

No comments:

Post a Comment