Monday, October 21, 2013

An Autumn Monday


Hello there! I have had a late start to the work week but I am here now :) As the days whizz by, I have a lot on my hands. I have to plan for a Diwali party, a birthday party for my 5 year old and an upcoming India trip. Yes! I am off, and this is me rubbing my hands in glee :) There is so much to do!!



I wake up these days to foggy mornings and colorful trees! The fog refuses to let up, everything seems so mellow and I love watching the leaves fall quietly around me! The leaves cover my backyard in their myriad hues! At home, I have lit a new candle today.....it is called Merlot ( yes the wine ) and smells divine :) I am having a quick cup of tea and spending some time with you at MDC . I have to run off soon to attend to numerous things that are piled up for me to tackle.





Have a great week my lovely readers and let me know how you are doing?
















Images: My Dream Canvas and subject to Copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment