Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello September






I had a crazy morning, one kid packed off to Pre-K and the other to Third Grade. The alarm was a complete shock to my system. Lunch boxes to be found, backpacks that were "fab" last year are no longer "cool" this year :) There was last minute shopping for school supplies.....no matter how much I plan, there is something missing!! The endless car line this morning will take some getting used to!! I shall miss my little babies and their incessant chatter :) Thankfully my parents are here so the house does not feel empty!



The picture above is from this weekend. We took the kids to see these two historic ships - including one used in the filming of "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl". I have to say that I enjoyed it as much as my kids :)



I spotted this lovely room in El Mueble and had to share it with you. I love the light and the flowers........it looks so warm and inviting. 









Here's wishing you a beautiful week ahead.........





Image 1: Mine, Image 2: via

No comments:

Post a Comment