Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Let your House Tell Your Story!


I own a few pieces of silver that belonged to my Great Grandfather. For years I stored them away in a china cabinet and almost never used them. They were show pieces as I was scared that something might happen to them. Off late, I have had a change of heart and use them all generously:)  



I love creating vignettes where my heirlooms blend with the new and the modern. This tray is a great favorite of mine and I like using it as a centerpiece. The picture does not do justice to the beauty of the tray. The carving is intricate and very rare. I urge you to treasure things that have been passed down generations. 



A home needs to be filled with stories, its not just about decorating, but collecting and appreciating what you have! Let your home tell your story...........




autum, heirlooms



Image: My Home

No comments:

Post a Comment