Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A New Year Resolution For My Home



I am happiest when I spend time with my camera. In the middle of a crazy day I love to stop for a few minutes to take pictures. It acts as an instant stress buster. A cup of tea completes the picture:-) I am getting really tired of the winter and the dark gloomy days which is typical for this time of the year. Since I can't do a whole lot outside, I am trying to focus on things that I have been ignoring on the home front. My home is being cleaned out! I  have already made three trips to Goodwill last week to donate stuff. I am attacking every nook and cranny of the house and trying to get rid of things that we no longer need. I have a long way to go, but at least it is a start. I feel a great sense of achievement once I am back after dropping off the stuff. It makes me happy to be able to give away things to people who might need it more.


 


De- cluttering the house is an ongoing process for me. However, this year it is part of my New Year resolution. I hope I can keep this going for a while :) Do you have any tips to share about this process? I really envy those people who are disciplined and de- clutter on a regular basis.


 


 









This is a picture of my Turkish kettle. It is from the store called Loaded Trunk and I have blogged about them here and here!








 


 


Images: My Home


 


Joining Wow Us Wednesday# 103 At Savvy Southern Style.


Joining The Aloha Blog Hop at What Jean Likes.



No comments:

Post a Comment