Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Basket Full of Books


It has been busy on the home front these past few days. Hubby and daughter have both been sick and are at home. We are in a deep freeze with icy cold days and foggy mornings. I am going a bit crazy juggling errands, volunteering at my son's school, getting physiotherapy for my shoulder and playing nurse!! I know  is going to get better, but for now things are a wee bit crazy at the MDC Casa :)




Its days like these when I want to retreat into a corner with a cup of tea and a good book!  Its not going to happen for me, but I like the thought of it :) This basket full of books looks tempting and so perfect!



What a lovely way to display books, don't you think?








 


 


 


I could spend an afternoon here with a good book!


 




 


 


 


I like the look of this room/ study. Very chic yet cosy and comfy at the same time :)


 


 








I hope you are enjoying your day wherever you are!





Image: 1 and 2 via, Image 3 via


No comments:

Post a Comment