Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weekend Moments and Instagram


Hi there and a Happy New Week to you. I would like to greet you with a hot cup of tea :) I love everything about this image. From the heart, to the tea set to that book :) My weekend was rather eventful. My little one has been down with a bad cold that refuses to go away. She is five and keeps us on our toes :) I worked on my fist DIY project with hubby! We actually managed to change the upholstery of the breakfast nook dining chairs. I know this may not be such a big deal for you DIY Divas out there but for me it was, and it felt great :) I shall share the pictures soon.





Now back to this pretty cup of tea :)







To humor my little one we drove 20 minutes from home to see this....... She loves ferry boats and the water. It was a cloudy day and I took this picture from my phone! We drove there and back and she was all smiles :)









Sunday breakfast is a big deal in my house. Always has been since I was a child in my parents home. Today, we sat around the table and chatted for hours. It was the best part of the day listening to my children chatter incessantly :)







By the way I am now very active on Instagram and would love for you to join me. Follow My Dream Canvas on Instagram by clicking HERE!!



Have a super wonderful week!



Image 1 : El Mueble, Image 2 and 3 : My Dream Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment