Monday, March 17, 2014

Adding Some Bling and Color


Monday morning has arrived and I am grinning. The reason...... my weekend was dreary, it rained incessantly and it was cold. The unexpected sunshine this morning is making me sing a happy tune. Its still pretty cold here so playing Holi might be hard today. I am disappointed but to cheer me up I decided to add a splash of color and bling to my living room decor :)



The easiest way to do that is fresh flowers and bright and bold cushions. Since it is Holi, I also added some extra bling :)



Here's wishing you a lovely week ahead. I am sharing some pictures from this morning......yes there is a lot of color and bling in my world today:) 























Images: My Dream Canvas and subject to copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment