Sunday, June 9, 2013

Clutter Free Happiness


Hello there! I am extremely tired as I type this..... but I managed to achieve a lot this weekend so that pleases me immensely :) My weekend was all about My Dream Canvas ( which is what I call my home ) and its two main characters :) There is me of course and my dear husband!!! We could not be more different, the cliche opposites attract is very true in our case :) There are many, many things we differ on and I shall not bore you to tears with my life story but try and get straight to the point :)




Today I achieved the impossible! I hate clutter whereas my husband is a hoarder! I like to get rid of things, while he ponders  and thinks before he buys anything or throws away anything. I am impulsive, he is practical. However, today we came together and gave away three car loads of stuff to Goodwill. I have to tell you that I drive a mini van so you can imagine how much stuff I gave away.  I wish I had taken pictures.....it was a sight to see. The icing on the cake.....we did not fight about it :)



Yay!! My house feels emptier now but in a good way! Its amazing how much junk and unnecessary stuff we accumulate over the years. Do you feel that way as well?



How often do you de-clutter?



My guestroom is getting a mini makeover and here is a peek....









If you are looking to add  some color and style to your home, don't miss out on entering my giveaway to win these gorgeous Ikat frames. Click here to enter.











Image 1: My Dream Canvas, Image 2: via

No comments:

Post a Comment