Thursday, March 12, 2009

Summer afternoons...

Summer afternoons- summer afternoons;
to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language. ~Henry James


This is my 282th post. Yay!
...but then I thought to myself, what have I been posting about? My everyday life musings?
Well, that sure forms a large chunk of my posts;-) I realized I have posted about various other things too, so I have decided to categorize the posts under various topics.

I tried the 'label' tagging feature, but I have 101 labels so that might be too tedious for you lovely readers:-)
So now I am manually categorizing them, so do look for new topics on the right-side panel in the coming weeks:-)

The first topic is 'Our Vacations'- do have a peak at the posts:-)

( P.S. Anyone who is aware of a software/code that can make my categorizing job easier, would love to hear from you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment