Friday, September 28, 2007

My Princess turns 5...

* Today I look at her and my mind goes into a flashback.
* All huddled up in a hospital blanket as pink as a rose.
* Sucking all her fingers and then settling for her thumb.
* I can't take my eyes off her when she sleeps her little sleep and that is so true even today.
* The day she took her tiny first steps, it was like I was learning to walk.
* The many firsts...will always be the best memories in my mind.
* Yesterday I baked an apple cake in a hurry for her and it didn't turn out the way it was supposed to and I was very upset...she came upto me and said, 'Amma it is alright. It smells good and it tastes great only thing is it doesn't look like a cake' I saw the look in her face...she was trying to make me feel better.
* I thank God for a miracle called Mallika.
* What would life be without daughters!

For all the daughters and for all the mothers with amazing daughters.
This is to you all!
I finally managed to bake another cake and Mallika decorated it:-)

Enjoy the cake while we take off for the weekend...see you all soon:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment