Monday, September 17, 2007

Life in a 24hr broadband internet age...

I have four blogs, a flickr account and a daughter...

I have been asked many times how I manage to do all this and more.

Well, everyone goes through a phase in their lives when some thing just consumes the whole of them and becomes a integral part of their life. I started blogging a little over a year ago and from then on it's become a way of life.
Blogging become one of the many colours of my life...

As much as I love sharing and getting inspired in the form of blogging & flickring, the amount of time I spend online is enormous and it eats away into my time, that I used to spend enjoying my other colours of life.

Some of my other blogger friends have done it and I plan to do now. No, no I am not taking a break!

I plan to limit my internet time to an hour a day...!
One Hour!
How am I going to blog, flickr and visit all those amazing blogs?

Honestly, I Don't know.

Meanwhile let me leave you all with the aroma of freshly baked Cinnamon Rolls and the dreamy music of 'Om Shanti Om' that I have been listening on re-play lately.
You can watch the trailer of the lovely song- 'Ajab si' here.

No comments:

Post a Comment