Monday, August 20, 2007

Food, Photography & Chai...

* No, no..I am not suffering from the after effects of 'Under the Tuscan Sun....
* Sunday cleaning of my book shelf yielded an amazing result.
* Result being a beautiful cook book gifted by my Mother-in-law few years back.
* What was it doing on a bookshelf for few year? Beats me!
* Italy- The Vegetarian Table by Julia Della Croce.
* Photography by Deborah Jones *Swoon*
* Many 'Colours of my life' in one place- Food, Photography, Exotic Destination (This can't be a coincidence?)
* I mean look at this...her rustic styling, attenion to detail, lighting...transports me to an imaginary world which I guess would be Italy, food cooked by Julia Della Croce, photographed by Deborah Jones and me enjoying all this & sipping my hot cup of chai...
Will be away for a couple of days...will see you in a while...
Take care and enjoy your cup of chai...

No comments:

Post a Comment