Friday, August 3, 2007

Rainy Week.

* It's been raining off and on.
* Overcast skies with sun playing peek-a-boo.
* Faith Hill's 'Breathe' has been on replay mode in my car.
* Washed clothes mount on the laundry basket to be folded.* Gave in to sweet cravings mid-week.
* Enjoyed some hot chai & Khaara bun which I picked up from our local Iyengar's Bakery.
* Have been drinking loads of Garam-Chai in my balcony.
* Cleaned up my cupboard, took out truck loads of clothes I haven't worn in a while to be given away.
* Inspired by many interesting blogs -
bloesem's blogger's favourite,
housemartin
grijs
* Here are my fav's from flickr
This weekend I plan to watch some movies, try out some new recipes along with Mallika, sleep & pour over loads of design magazines I picked up yesterday.

Have a great weekend all of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment