Monday, January 27, 2014

Presenting A Shiny New Website!!




Good Morning! Today is an exciting day for me! The Shop At My Dream Canvas has been around for a while, and thankfully it has been garnering a lot of goodwill and support. I have a lot of people to thank for that :) I have been toying with the idea of taking this venture to the next level.



The past few weeks I have been working on a permanent home for my store.Today, I am happy to officially launch The Shop At My Dream Canvas in its new avatar :) It is still a work in progress. However, I am delighted that the shop now has its own  website!! Please visit the Shop, and feel free to drop me a line with any queries and questions you might have!!











It was a glorious weekend  and the  abundant sunshine filtering through my home......tempted me to go on taking pictures!



Have a great week ahead!!





















Image: Copyright My Dream Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment