Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Perfect Outdoor Inspiration : Nirmala's Deck


Summer for us is very short lived here in the Pacific Northwest. To make the most of it we try and spend as much time as we can outdoors. Today, I am happy to share pictures of a beautiful outdoor space. This deck belongs to Nirmala Iyer. She is a reader of MDC and a friend :) I have also featured Nirmala's home tour on my blog and you can click here to visit her lovely home! 



The deck is gorgeous to say the least. I like Nirmala's eye for color and detail. She has managed effortlessly to create a space that is both inviting and stylish. Thank you Nirmala for inviting us once again into your home! I love your style and I am sure my readers will too!





































Images: Nirmala Iyer

No comments:

Post a Comment