Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Design Services by My Dream Canvas



My Dream Canvas






I am happy to announce something that has been in the pipeline for some time now. I have been thinking/ working on this for a while. Today seemed like a good day to blog about it as well:)  Thanks to the constant encouragement of my family and friends I am happy to introduce you to Design Services by My Dream Canvas.



Design Services:



My design services range from designing your complete home to just freshening up a space using what you currently own.  I can help you pull a room together and give it that special personal touch or help solve your design dilemmas.



I am available in the Greater Seattle area on an hourly consultation basis.  For bigger projects, I can provide a discounted quote that is customized to your design needs. Please contact me via email with details if you are interested.  I would love to work with you!



Wish me luck :) Thank you so much for reading My Dream Canvas and making me smile a little more everyday!









Images: Copyright to My Dream Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment