Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cherry Blossoms and the Heart of My Home


I have often shared pictures of my living room and other corners of my home on My Dream Canvas. However, my family room is the heart and soul of my home:) This is where we gather everyday as a family. I spend almost every waking hour here when I am at home. My husband's papers and gadgets, my kids toys and school stuff, my books, my photographs, a few heirlooms and a few special buys all co-exist in this room. We laugh, we cry, we fight, we play, we chat........ and unwind here after a long day. It is a room with no specific design style, follows no trend and yet it is the most special place in my home!





Creating any space should be fun and not hard work. I believe that if you are comfortable in your own home, others will be too.

What do you think?





My afternoon today.........













I spotted this cherry blossom tree while driving to my daughters school. I could happily stop here for ever and gaze at this beautiful tree.....








 



Images : Mine. My camera was missing in action today. I took these using my Ipad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment