Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Adorn yourself...


* I adore silver jewellery...period.
* I also like oxidized, hand-crafted jewellery, glass beads...
* I like stuff from Maya Bazaar, Sukra, Amrapali, (though I can't afford them!) Dariba Kalan- The wholesale silver jewellery market in Delhi & few shops in the by-lanes of commercial street.
* I have picked up some amazing stuff from craft exhibitions, roadside shops, gypsies on the move & also from the lambani's from Hampi ;-)
* My husband once mistook my bead necklace to be a bullocks neck piece.


(earrings from Dariba Kalan)
(image from Maya Bazaar Site)
(image from sukra.com) ( crafts fairs) ( pendant from Dariba Kalan)
( image from Amrapali.com) ( image from Amrapali.com)
I also make my own jewellery by stringing together stuff that I like~

No comments:

Post a Comment