Saturday, December 21, 2013

Beautiful Spaces : Vogue's International Editors Home


I am not sure how I missed this!! I just spotted the lovely home of Hamish Bowles, Vogue's International Editor At Large and had to share it with you. He owns this colorful and whimsical apartment in Paris. I love the drama and elegance of this home.





My favorite room in the house is the bedroom. The framed paintings and the silk headboard make quite a statement. Personally, I don't fill up my walls with a lot of stuff but this looks good....don't you think??











Pretty flowers, a vintage photo, books and scrumptious macaroons.....what's not to love about that!!









To view pictures of the entire house click here!





Images by Francois Hallard for The World Of Interiors.

No comments:

Post a Comment