Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Gearing Up For Spring


It is officially the first day of Spring. I really did not feel it as it was cold and windy.....however I know its coming :)



Are you getting ready to welcome Spring in your home? I do make a few changes here and there! Its always fun to move things around. What I really need to do is paint my house. While I would love to paint my entire house, I shall have to make do with adding a fresh coat of paint here and there!

Sigh! I wish I had a magic wand that I could wave around and paint my entire home :) Without the heartache and cost that is!!!




The first step to welcome spring......some fresh flowers around the house!













Sharing these lovely words with you today!












Hope you are having a good week! Make sure you sign up for my Giveaway!!!


 


 


Image 1 : Mine, Image 2 : via



No comments:

Post a Comment