Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hello There!


How have you been? I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones! I have been enjoying some quiet family time at home. My sinuses are killing me but other than that the holidays have been a good break :)




Do you have a cosy corner or room at home where you and your family love to get together? A spot that everyone gravitates towards after a busy day. For us, it is our family room which is comfortable, laid back and not fussy!! I  try not to over decorate this space! The room has couches that recline, some comfy throws, family pictures, my kids toys and a few favorite books :)



I am loving the look and feel of this space from my favorite design magazine. I like the warmth and coziness of this room. It looks like the perfect room to sit and chat with family and close friends, or retreat with a good book, and some tea :) What do you think? 



Have a beautiful week and see you around!














 


 


Images: via



No comments:

Post a Comment