Monday, September 6, 2010

Ladoo Gopal

Since my childhoood...I was very obessed with Ladoo gopal or Baby krishna .
In my school days I used to attend classes about Bhagawat geeta from Isckon preachers in my school and on krishna janmashtami day...we used to have a big celebrations !!
I used to visit Isckon temple with my family and just to see.....Bal gopal and how he has been dressed ,as I love these cute small dresses,wigs,jewellery that are avaliable in the market which can be used to decorate Brass or silver krishna idol.

Diety Shringar is a special part of Isckon ,In all there celebrations I have observed there creativity and ability to create great outfits for the dieties is really remarkable.






I am sure U all would be love all these colourful diety shringar clothes and accessories. I feel that creativity has no boundaries and devotion plays a key role in creation of this beautiful art!

No comments:

Post a Comment