Monday, June 28, 2010

these days...

I have been spending a lot of time in my sun-soaked terrace...the summer solstice which was a couple of days back has been blessing us with some long bright days~
With balmy weather in Bangalore, here are some season's treasures and morning photographs that I clicked with a cup of chai in one hand...
Frangipanis pose and lure me with their intoxicating fragrance...
The hose-pipe coils itself around my feet...
Tulsi ( Holy Basil) seeds that have been hiding under the soil suddenly sprout green leaves after the rains...
...so does the Ficus.
Chameli ( A very fragrant Jasmine) is in season.
Some collected here for offering to the Gods in my pooja shrine.

In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.

~Abram L. Urban

Enjoy your day~

No comments:

Post a Comment