Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lord Ganesh used for Home decor and Prosperity

Today..I would bring some thing special for me I love Collecting Ganesha and I have felt there are so many of my friends also love to collect Ganesha idols,dolls and smartly use it for the home decor as ganesha is a symbol of prosperity and would remove obstacles in ones life.

Here is a mini collection from my dear friend Preethi Prabhu from kaleidoscope




This lovely collection from My dear friend from Dubai Patricia Torres from Colours Dekor .
she has really painted her wall orange and red and used this ganesha wall art .

Musical Ganesha team ...very popular form of ganesha and many people have them in there house.
This is from Anuradha Varma another good friend of mine..she is passionate of collecting Brass Ganesha .
do visit her blog...my dream canvas blog

I am totally in love with musical ganesha at anu's place and the tea light lit ...brings in so much peace .

No comments:

Post a Comment