Thursday, January 3, 2008

Wishing all a fabulous New Year 2008!

Hope you all had a blast:-)) I surely did!

This always happens to me after a beautiful vacation...getting back into the daily routine. So please bear with me while I gather all my magical memories that are floating away like bubbles in my mind and share it with you in a more comprehensive form:-)

I spent a good amount of time doing absolutely nothing at home, then I was on a train to the land of temples, filter coffee, silk sarees & Kacheris (Carnatic Vocal Recitals) and then again a magical journey to the hills, cabbage picking in a farm, drinking loads of nilgiris tea, warming ourselves infront of real fireplaces, devouring homemade Ooty chotolates & chugging up the hills on a toy train....


Do come back soon have loads to share with all of you:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment